Every student at Nottingham Free School has the option to enter our regular curiosity challenges. These are subject based challenges which provide stretch, challenge and a broader view of our curriculum. The challenge changes every 2 - 3 weeks and prizes are awarded for quality entries with the overall winner receiving a subject-based and challenge-related prize. Students may choose to enter if they have a particular passion, interest or talent related to the subject.
Each of the challenges offered to date are available below:
- Year 7 Netballers THROUGH TO THE CENTRAL VENUE LEAGUE FINALS!
Our first team to qualify through to the finals! (Physical Education - 06/02/2018)
- Victory at the Urban Debate League
Our first debate competition (Whole School - 30/01/2018)
- Year 10 netballers make us proud!
An unbelievable transformation! (Physical Education - 25/01/2018)
- Tickets now available - the great big dance-off east midlands final 2018
Come and support the girls in their regional final of the Great Big Dance Off (Physical Education - 25/01/2018)
- We've made the Regional Finals of The Great Big Dance-Off AGAIN!
Nottingham Albert Hall...Here we come! (Physical Education - 18/01/2018)