These are booklets students can use for revision or extra study through the year.
- Unit 1: Calculations
- Unit 2: Area and Perimeter
- Unit 2: Volume and Surface Area
- Unit 3: Probability
- Unit 4: Place Value, Rounding, Estimating and Checking
- Unit 5: Measures and Conversions
- Unit 8: Sequences
- Unit 9: 2d and 3d Visualising
- Unit 10: Integers, Powers and Roots
- Unit 11: Solving Equations
- Unit 12: Lines, Angles and Shapes
- Unit 13: Fractions, Decimals and Perentages
- Unit 16: Transformations
The booklets are aimed at all students who are aiming for a point score between 5 and 69. Therefore students will not need to complete every page from the booklet to reach their target. However, there is no reason for you not to try extra pages beyond their target if they wish.
- Maths Support is Back!
Do you need help with your maths? (25/09/2017)
- Junior Maths Challenge 2017
Kangaroo Success (22/05/2017)
- Intermediate Maths Challenge 2017
First time for NFS entering the UKMT Intermediate Level Maths Challenge (27/03/2017)
- Junior Maths Challenge Congratulations 2016
Over 30 students from NFS gain certificates. (16/05/2016)