We are studying OCR GCSE PE at Key Stage 4, over 3 years (Y9-Y11).
You can access details of the exam specification at http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/82222-specification.pdf
Here is the NFS PE course overview for Y9 Students (2016-19).
Here is the current NFS Scheme of Work for J587/01: GCSE PE. This outlines the course content and the order in which the 1st half of the theory section is taught.
This document is fluid and can be adjusted in-line with the learner's progress.
The theory part of the course is worth 60% and J587/01 is half of this percentage. The website will be updated with the NFS Scheme of Work for J587/02, once this part of the course has started to be delivered to students.
Physical Education News
- Year 7 Netballers THROUGH TO THE CENTRAL VENUE LEAGUE FINALS!
Our first team to qualify through to the finals! (06/02/2018)
- Year 10 netballers make us proud!
An unbelievable transformation! (25/01/2018)
- Tickets now available - the great big dance-off east midlands final 2018
Come and support the girls in their regional final of the Great Big Dance Off (25/01/2018)
- We've made the Regional Finals of The Great Big Dance-Off AGAIN!
Nottingham Albert Hall...Here we come! (18/01/2018)
- City Schools' Cross Country Finals - HUGE SUCCESS
Notable performances and a great group effort! (12/01/2018)