This Morning's Rhythmic Gymnastics with Y10!
As the weather wouldn't permit Tag Rugby today, we learned how to use Ribbons as part of Rhythmic Gymnastic routines!
Year 10 loved trying 'Coils', 'Snakes', 'Spirals', Figures of 8' and even attempted 'Throwing' (somewhat successfully(!)) as part of the Core and Advanced skills on the GCSE Practical Assessment Criteria!
More News Stories
- Cross Country...in the SNOW!
3/3 Nottinghamshire Schools' Cross Country Events Finished with SNOW! (11/12/2017)
- This Morning's Rhythmic Gymnastics with Y10!
When the weather tries to stop play.... (01/12/2017)
- Year 7 Girls Make Their Football Debut...AND DO VERY WELL!
U12 5 a Side NSFA Tournament at Harvey Haddon (27/11/2017)
- Our X Country Vests Make Their 1st Public Appearance :)
Nottinghamshire Schools Cross Country, Sat 18th November 2017 (20/11/2017)
- Y10 Netballers Kick-Off Their Season!
Y10 Central Venue League Netball Tournament (09/11/2017)
- Y7 Swimmers Can Crawl......!
Year 7 Girls' Handy Tips for a Good Front Crawl (16/10/2017)
- CROSS COUNTRY IS BAAAAACK!
Encourage your child to represent the school in the Nottinghamshire Cross Country League! (22/09/2017)
- NFS PE Obtain a BRONZE School Games Mark
WE HAVE PUT OURSELVES ON THE SECONDARY PE MAP! (20/07/2017)
- NFS Bowled over the Competition
Year 8 Big Blast Cricket. (20/07/2017)
- WE ONLY WENT TO WIMBLEDON!!!
Lucky schools' ballot tickets! (20/07/2017)