Sherwood Arts Week
On Friday the 30th June from 3.45pm until 6pm we are hosting our big art exhibition in the school hall as part of the Sherwood Arts Week exhibition trail. There will be work from all year groups on display as well as cakes and refreshments and an art activity for younger attendees. Please come and support us!
- Year 10 GCSE Portraits
Impressive work (06/12/2017)
- Intricate Watercolours
Year 8 are inspired by African pattern (06/12/2017)
- Year 9's Paintings
Responses to artist Robert Kushner (19/10/2017)
- Year 10 get monoprinting!
Responses to Lionel Smit (18/10/2017)
- The Art Enrichment Group get creative with wire!
Wire Insects (16/10/2017)
- Another talented cohort!
Year 9 show their talent in their observational drawings (25/09/2017)
- Year 10
Year 10 make a good start to their new topic 'All about me' (25/09/2017)
- Sherwood Arts Week
Our First Art Exhibition (06/07/2017)
- Sherwood Arts Week
Art Exhibition (29/06/2017)
- Stunning GCSE work
Year 9's art work has really impressed us! (06/10/2016)
- Year 7 Netballers THROUGH TO THE CENTRAL VENUE LEAGUE FINALS!
Our first team to qualify through to the finals! (Physical Education - 06/02/2018)
- Victory at the Urban Debate League
Our first debate competition (Whole School - 30/01/2018)
- Year 10 netballers make us proud!
An unbelievable transformation! (Physical Education - 25/01/2018)
- Tickets now available - the great big dance-off east midlands final 2018
Come and support the girls in their regional final of the Great Big Dance Off (Physical Education - 25/01/2018)
- We've made the Regional Finals of The Great Big Dance-Off AGAIN!
Nottingham Albert Hall...Here we come! (Physical Education - 18/01/2018)
- City Schools' Cross Country Finals - HUGE SUCCESS
Notable performances and a great group effort! (Physical Education - 12/01/2018)
- Signposting - careers opportunities for 2018
The school receives a number of advertisements for private career events which are detailed below: (Careers - 03/01/2018)
- Our e-book is live!
The Creative Writing enrichment group publish their first e-book (Whole School - 14/12/2017)
- Maths Challenge Preparation
Next term sees the start of the preparation in the maths department for this year's UKMT challenges. (Mathematics - 11/12/2017)
- Cross Country...in the SNOW!
3/3 Nottinghamshire Schools' Cross Country Events Finished with SNOW! (Physical Education - 11/12/2017)