Our CREST project this term is to grow plants using a sustainable amount of water. This year our students have had a wonderful guest, Ken Burrell, who has joined us from Hydrolite to help the students set us various hydroponic systems that have very kindly been given to the school. The students are enjoying getting involved in growing various herbs and vegetables in areas that have very little or no soil using these techniques. We look forward to sharing all our produce later on in the year.
- Year 7 Netballers THROUGH TO THE CENTRAL VENUE LEAGUE FINALS!
Our first team to qualify through to the finals! (Physical Education - 06/02/2018)
- Victory at the Urban Debate League
Our first debate competition (Whole School - 30/01/2018)
- Year 10 netballers make us proud!
An unbelievable transformation! (Physical Education - 25/01/2018)
- Tickets now available - the great big dance-off east midlands final 2018
Come and support the girls in their regional final of the Great Big Dance Off (Physical Education - 25/01/2018)
- We've made the Regional Finals of The Great Big Dance-Off AGAIN!
Nottingham Albert Hall...Here we come! (Physical Education - 18/01/2018)
- City Schools' Cross Country Finals - HUGE SUCCESS
Notable performances and a great group effort! (Physical Education - 12/01/2018)
- Signposting - careers opportunities for 2018
The school receives a number of advertisements for private career events which are detailed below: (Careers - 03/01/2018)
- Our e-book is live!
The Creative Writing enrichment group publish their first e-book (Whole School - 14/12/2017)
- Maths Challenge Preparation
Next term sees the start of the preparation in the maths department for this year's UKMT challenges. (Mathematics - 11/12/2017)
- Cross Country...in the SNOW!
3/3 Nottinghamshire Schools' Cross Country Events Finished with SNOW! (Physical Education - 11/12/2017)