We offer a range of activities to our students, which take advantage of our fantastic outdoor provision. These include the more traditional Football, Netball, Hockey, Rugby as well as Outdoor and Adventurous Activities (OAA) and new for this year; Basketball.
We also take utilise a range of facilities within the local area, which include Djanogly Leisure Centre (Y7 Swimming) and the Nottingham Climbing Centre (GCSE PE).
Extra-Curricular sport is also built in to the curriculum through the Enrichment programme to offer students a further breadth of traditional team sports and alternative activities.
Students experience activities which allow them to outwit opponents, think and work as a team, display creativity and imagination as well as improve and learn about their fitness.
Physical Education News
- Year 7 Netballers THROUGH TO THE CENTRAL VENUE LEAGUE FINALS!
Our first team to qualify through to the finals! (06/02/2018)
- Year 10 netballers make us proud!
An unbelievable transformation! (25/01/2018)
- Tickets now available - the great big dance-off east midlands final 2018
Come and support the girls in their regional final of the Great Big Dance Off (25/01/2018)
- We've made the Regional Finals of The Great Big Dance-Off AGAIN!
Nottingham Albert Hall...Here we come! (18/01/2018)
- City Schools' Cross Country Finals - HUGE SUCCESS
Notable performances and a great group effort! (12/01/2018)