Race for Life
All students will run a Race for Life this week in their PE lessons, to raise money for Cancer Research. The first 2 races have gone really well with some very respectable times over the distances run (Y7: 2k / Y8: 2.5k / Y9: 3k).
Special mention to Mr Eyers for battling around with the Y9s today!
Many students have gained sponsorship for this race and the money is being collected in the School Office.
Students will wear "I am running for..." labels in support or memory of people they know who have been affected by Cancer. Please congratulate them on their mature approach and determination to run the distances.
More News Stories
- 3rd out of all city schools!
Y8-10 city athletics tournament (16/05/2018)
- Year 7 Netballers THROUGH TO THE CENTRAL VENUE LEAGUE FINALS!
Our first team to qualify through to the finals! (06/02/2018)
- Year 10 netballers make us proud!
An unbelievable transformation! (25/01/2018)
- Tickets now available - the great big dance-off east midlands final 2018
Come and support the girls in their regional final of the Great Big Dance Off (25/01/2018)
- We've made the Regional Finals of The Great Big Dance-Off AGAIN!
Nottingham Albert Hall...Here we come! (18/01/2018)
- City Schools' Cross Country Finals - HUGE SUCCESS
Notable performances and a great group effort! (12/01/2018)
- Cross Country...in the SNOW!
3/3 Nottinghamshire Schools' Cross Country Events Finished with SNOW! (11/12/2017)
- This Morning's Rhythmic Gymnastics with Y10!
When the weather tries to stop play.... (01/12/2017)
- Year 7 Girls Make Their Football Debut...AND DO VERY WELL!
U12 5 a Side NSFA Tournament at Harvey Haddon (27/11/2017)
- Our X Country Vests Make Their 1st Public Appearance :)
Nottinghamshire Schools Cross Country, Sat 18th November 2017 (20/11/2017)