Welcome to Y11 GCSE Support & Information
Welcome to the Year 11 Support and Information web pages. On these web pages you will be able to access key information and resources to help plan, prepare and succeed during Year 11.
Remember... We ❤ Year 11
What is on the different web pages?
- Half Term Plans - These documents state what is happening in every GCSE subject.
- Key Dates for Year 11 - This page identifies the key calendar dates for Year 11 students for the entire academic year.
- Official and Mock Exam Timetables - Full exam timetables for the official GCSEs and the four school mock exam periods.
Join us for the year 11 Information and Support Evening
- Wednesday 4 September 2019, 6.00pm-7.00pm in the School Hall.
- The session will explain key dates in the academic year, where to access vital information and resources on our website and how to support your child through this final school year.
- Please click below for the presentations related to our Information and Support Evening:
Year 11 Knowledge Organisers
To access Year 11 GCSE Knowledge Organisers you need to click here:
- Remembrance lessons
All year groups take time to remember (PSHE - 12/11/2019)
- Well done to year 8 who have achieved the most number of gold coins!
So far this term year 8 have achieved 593 gold coins across the year groups! (Year 8 - 11/11/2019)
- Year 11 Spanish speaking mock exams 9th - 11th December
Year 11 students studying Spanish prepare for their mock speaking exams (Modern Foreign Languages - 11/11/2019)
- La Guerra Civil 1935-1939
NFS students studying Spanish expand their cultural knowledge (Modern Foreign Languages - 11/11/2019)
English A-Levels off to a great start! (English - 11/11/2019)