We partly subsidise a bespoke bus service that covers much of our catchment area for whom it would be too far to walk to school. This service will be increasing to £2.20 per day with effect from 3 September 2018, and bus passes are produced by Nottingham Free School once payment has been received.
The half termly total bus fees are;
- Monday 3 September 2018 to Friday 26 October 2018 - £88.00
- Monday 5 November 2018 to Friday 14 December 2018 - £66.00
- Monday 7 January 2019 to Friday 15 February 2019 - £66.00
- Monday 25 February 2019 to Friday 5 April 2019 - £63.80
- Tuesday 23 April 2019 to Friday 24 May 2019 - £50.60
- Monday 3 June 2019 to Monday 22 July 2019 - £79.20
Please see the bus route map and timetable provided by the bus company for details of this service.
Payments can be made via the iPayimpact online payment system. If you have not received a letter with you log in details, or require assistance, please contact the school finance department.
Free careers event at NEC Birmingham (Careers - 08/10/2018)
- Year 10 work experience
Book your place at the information evening (Careers - 08/10/2018)
Link to Gap Force (Careers - 08/10/2018)
NUH Careers and Recruitment Open Day (Careers - 08/10/2018)
- Nfs does cross country...2018-19
Brilliant effort for a very cold saturday morning, in mansfield! (Physical Education - 08/10/2018)