Dates for Year 10 work experience
Our Year 10 work experience dates will be week beginning 14th May 2018.
Students will receive guidance on how to go about getting a beneficial work experience placement and how work experience may help them in their future choices. Some of our students have already started making contacts and are thinking about where they would like to have their first real experience of the world of work. It should be an amazing week and a real eye-opener too!
- Signposting - careers opportunities for 2018
The school receives a number of advertisements for private career events which are detailed below: (03/01/2018)
- Lots going on in Careers!
We have had a busy term in Careers... (01/12/2017)
- Dates for Year 10 work experience
Week beginning 14th May 2018 (22/09/2017)
- Year 10 get ready for the world of work!
Pupils plan and write their CVs (PSHE - 19/04/2018)
- Year 8 learn how to stay safe on line
Digital footprint (PSHE - 19/04/2018)
- Natural form photography
Year 9 work on their photography skills capturing spring! (Art - 17/04/2018)
- E.on Creative Conductors Workshop
Year 7 (Science - 15/04/2018)
- Big Bang 2018
NEC Birmingham (Science - 15/04/2018)
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde theatre trip
Y9 and 10 enjoyed a trip to the Theatre Royal yesterday (English - 22/03/2018)
- Year 9 trip to Spain cancelled
Sadly, we are no longer able to travel to Spain tomorrow (Modern Foreign Languages - 21/03/2018)
- Year 9 students prepare for trip to Spain
¡Destino Valencia! (Modern Foreign Languages - 19/03/2018)
- Non-Uniform Day Monday 19th March
Raising money for Sport Relief (Whole School - 18/03/2018)
- WAR Room Launch
Work-Action-Result (Whole School - 13/03/2018)