This week in Hospitality and Catering student have been practicing their dishes for the annual future chef competition. The dishes are set to be judged by SLT on 21st October and the two dishes with the highest mark will attend the local final, students will go head to head with other Nottingham schools! Good luck year 10!
- Future Chef
Year 10 have been putting their cooking skills to the test! (04/10/2019)
- Smart Material in Design and Technology
This week students have been experimenting with a range of smart material in Design and Technology. (19/09/2018)
- Future Chef Competition
Year 10 take part in future chef heats. (18/09/2018)
- Baking extra curricular club
Lemon drizzle cupcakes (21/04/2016)
- Baking club
- Remembrance lessons
All year groups take time to remember (PSHE - 12/11/2019)
- Well done to year 8 who have achieved the most number of gold coins!
So far this term year 8 have achieved 593 gold coins across the year groups! (Year 8 - 11/11/2019)
- Year 11 Spanish speaking mock exams 9th - 11th December
Year 11 students studying Spanish prepare for their mock speaking exams (Modern Foreign Languages - 11/11/2019)
- La Guerra Civil 1935-1939
NFS students studying Spanish expand their cultural knowledge (Modern Foreign Languages - 11/11/2019)
English A-Levels off to a great start! (English - 11/11/2019)
- Y10 Netballers make huge improvements to win 4/5 games!
Y10 Central Venue League Netball (Physical Education - 07/11/2019)
- GCSE PE students final day of cycling
Last bits of evidence for GCSE PE students! (Physical Education - 05/11/2019)
- A busy term for careers
Year 11 and 10 (Careers - 23/10/2019)
- CAREERS INFORMATION EVENING - Wednesday 16th October - 6 pm - 8 pm
A well- attended and informative evening (Careers - 23/10/2019)
- Grill a 6th Former!
Grill a 6th Former! (Year 11 - 22/10/2019)