Race for Life
All students will run a Race for Life this week in their PE lessons, to raise money for Cancer Research. The first 2 races have gone really well with some very respectable times over the distances run (Y7: 2k / Y8: 2.5k / Y9: 3k).
Special mention to Mr Eyers for battling around with the Y9s today!
Many students have gained sponsorship for this race and the money is being collected in the School Office.
Students will wear "I am running for..." labels in support or memory of people they know who have been affected by Cancer. Please congratulate them on their mature approach and determination to run the distances.
More News Stories
- CROSS COUNTRY IS BAAAAACK!
Encourage your child to represent the school in the Nottinghamshire Cross Country League! (22/09/2017)
- NFS PE Obtain a BRONZE School Games Mark
WE HAVE PUT OURSELVES ON THE SECONDARY PE MAP! (20/07/2017)
- NFS Bowled over the Competition
Year 8 Big Blast Cricket. (20/07/2017)
- WE ONLY WENT TO WIMBLEDON!!!
Lucky schools' ballot tickets! (20/07/2017)
- Race for Life
Raising money for Cancer Research (04/07/2017)
- The National Finals of The Great Big Dance-Off
Castle Theatre, Wellingborough (04/07/2017)
- NFS WELCOMES GB VOLLEYBALLER MARIA BERTELLI IN ASSOCIATION WITH SKY SPORTS
NFS PE Stars selected for the Sky Sports Living for Sport Programme (30/06/2017)
- TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR OUR FIRST EVER NATIONAL FINALS - Mon 3rd July!
Follow the link to buy your tickets to see our Dance compete at the Great Big Dance Off Nationals (06/06/2017)
- Our 1st Nottingham City Schools' Athletics Championships!
30 strong team heads to Harvey Hadden to take-on Nottingham City Schools (15/05/2017)
- SILVER for the U13 Girls' 5-a-Side Football Team!
Nottingham Schools 5-a-Side Football @ Power League (17/03/2017)