Race for Life
All students will run a Race for Life this week in their PE lessons, to raise money for Cancer Research. The first 2 races have gone really well with some very respectable times over the distances run (Y7: 2k / Y8: 2.5k / Y9: 3k).
Special mention to Mr Eyers for battling around with the Y9s today!
Many students have gained sponsorship for this race and the money is being collected in the School Office.
Students will wear "I am running for..." labels in support or memory of people they know who have been affected by Cancer. Please congratulate them on their mature approach and determination to run the distances.
More News Stories
- Y10 Netballers Kick-Off Their Season!
Y10 Central Venue League Netball Tournament (09/11/2017)
- Y7 Swimmers Can Crawl......!
Year 7 Girls' Handy Tips for a Good Front Crawl (16/10/2017)
- CROSS COUNTRY IS BAAAAACK!
Encourage your child to represent the school in the Nottinghamshire Cross Country League! (22/09/2017)
- NFS PE Obtain a BRONZE School Games Mark
WE HAVE PUT OURSELVES ON THE SECONDARY PE MAP! (20/07/2017)
- NFS Bowled over the Competition
Year 8 Big Blast Cricket. (20/07/2017)
- WE ONLY WENT TO WIMBLEDON!!!
Lucky schools' ballot tickets! (20/07/2017)
- Race for Life
Raising money for Cancer Research (04/07/2017)
- The National Finals of The Great Big Dance-Off
Castle Theatre, Wellingborough (04/07/2017)
- NFS WELCOMES GB VOLLEYBALLER MARIA BERTELLI IN ASSOCIATION WITH SKY SPORTS
NFS PE Stars selected for the Sky Sports Living for Sport Programme (30/06/2017)
- TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR OUR FIRST EVER NATIONAL FINALS - Mon 3rd July!
Follow the link to buy your tickets to see our Dance compete at the Great Big Dance Off Nationals (06/06/2017)