Expectations and limitations
- All year 10s must be at a work placement for the week of Monday 13th—Friday 17th May 2019. We are unable to authorise other dates within term-time.
- The employer must have Employers Liability Insurance.
- Students will not be allowed to work directly with close family members, such as parents.
- Students cannot spend their placement at their old primary school, but can work at a different primary school.
- Hours will vary according to the employer, but students are expected to attend 5 days a week and for at least school hours. If the student is offered fewer hours, please get in touch with us.
- If a student is unable to attend one day, please inform both the employer and us.
- CAREERS INFORMATION EVENING - Wednesday 16th October - 6 pm - 8 pm
Open to parents and students in years 9, 10, 11, 12 (15/10/2019)