Why do GCSE?
You should choose GCSE PE if you love being active and want to find out more about how to improve your performance
Look at this brief PowerPoint and decide if you think GCSE PE is for you. If you have any questions or you are unsure, please talk to Mrs Singleton-Jones who can guide you further.
The Practical Part
It's really important that you are committed to improving your practical scores in your own time (i.e join clubs, play for school, work on your fitness) as you are not guaranteed any extra practical in lessons.
It is expected that you will work on your practical scores in normal P.E time and outside of school.
For this reason we recommend that you only choose GCSE P.E if you play for, or belong to least 1 club outside of school.
Physical Education News
- Year 7 Netballers THROUGH TO THE CENTRAL VENUE LEAGUE FINALS!
Our first team to qualify through to the finals! (06/02/2018)
- Year 10 netballers make us proud!
An unbelievable transformation! (25/01/2018)
- Tickets now available - the great big dance-off east midlands final 2018
Come and support the girls in their regional final of the Great Big Dance Off (25/01/2018)
- We've made the Regional Finals of The Great Big Dance-Off AGAIN!
Nottingham Albert Hall...Here we come! (18/01/2018)
- City Schools' Cross Country Finals - HUGE SUCCESS
Notable performances and a great group effort! (12/01/2018)